The Elder Justice Center of Alabama values the work of our professional partners who serve on the front lines to prevent and properly respond to elder mistreatment. Criminal justice and law enforcement professionals, first responders, financial institutions, health and social service agencies, and other business leaders can receive training and resources at no cost to them. Together, we can prevent and properly respond to elder abuse, neglect, and exploitation so older and vulnerable adults can age with dignity across our communities.
- Domestic Violence in Later Life
- Elder Abuse Laws
- The National Center on Law & Elder Rights (NCLER)
- Commission on Law and Aging
- Petition for Elder Abuse Protection Order
- Training Resources on Elder Abuse