The Elder Justice Center of Alabama would not exist without the collaboration, commitment, and expertise of our invaluable partners who make up our Elder Justice network systems. Our partners include criminal justice and other professionals, law enforcement and other first responders, social service and advocacy groups, community members, and financial supporters. Through county-wide Multi-Disciplinary Team networks facilitated by the Center, we work to:
- Serve as Elder Justice network teams to create and sustain a proper response to elder mistreatment across our communities.
- Meet monthly to share information and resources.
- Deliver elder justice training for professionals.
- Deliver outreach and education to members of our communities.
- Identify service “gaps” in the protection of older and vulnerable adults.
- Provide better outcomes for those we serve through our network systems.
We want to thank and recognize our funding partners who have provided us financial support to open the doors of the center:
- The Office of Governor Kay Ivey and Alabama State Legislatures
- Holle Family Foundation
- Daniel Foundation
- Alabama Civil Justice Foundation
- Walker Area Community Foundation
- Alzheimer’s of Central Alabama